- Dependence – you depend on others for support. Either without income or accumulating debt. We all start here as children.
- Solvency – you’re earning income to cover expenses and not accumulating debt anymore.
- Stability – you are saving some money, repaying debt and have some money set aside for any emergency.
- Agency – all debt cleared and biger savings. It’s the final ‘survival’ stage.
- Security – First ‘financial freedom’ stage. You can pay for your basic needs from your capital/property income, not relying on job for income. You don’t need to work if you don’t want to.
- Independence – your capital/property income can cover desired lifestyle.
- Abundance – your capital/property income exceeds your needs. You’ve got enough and then some.